Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Friday, July 8th 2011, 9:14am

Forums on/off

http://forum.zmlingteam.org/index.php?form=BoardIgnore
what is that for?

and is this a good place for this question, or should I move this post/thread to another section?
Signature from »WurmD« O que ganhas dá para viver?
Queres ganhar o Rendimento Básico?
ASSINA E DIVULGA: http://rendimentobasico.pt/assinar/

31 guests thanked already.
  • "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Friday, July 8th 2011, 1:13pm

It would be preferable to move this question into the Questions and answers section.

For those who don't know what we're talking about : that setting is accessible by clicking on Edit Profile, then click on the "Management" tab, and then on the "Forums On/Off" button.

The forums on/off profile setting allows you to decide which forums you want to see appear when you are logged in to the system. It affects only you, because it's a profile setting.

For example, if you're a member of the transcriptions team and Urdu team and that you're not interested in what's happening in the rest of the forums, you can just untick all forums you're not interested in.

Dont' forget to click on "Submit" when you're done !

You might have to come back to this setting as we add new language teams into the system because they'll appear automatically in everybody's profile by default.

29 guests thanked already.
  • "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 11:27pm

VERY helpful!

Ooooooo, Bruuuuu..... I love this! I REALLY cleaned up my portal page with this tip. It was looking so busy with all the many language depts (glad we've got them, of course)! This should help each of us to create just what we need to make the forums work to our benefit...and hopefully the benefit of us all. Thank you. ((hugs)) Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

19 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion