You are not logged in.

• "Ruscvorn" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 20th 2012

Language Team: português (Portuguese) Team (European)

Focus Group: Translator

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 2:12pm

Greetings to all from Portugal

Hi everyone,

My name is David and I no longer can sit idly by watching and judging with a mind guided by the scientific method, I need to act.

Humanity needs to wake up, realize that we are the architects of our own destiny and we can tackle the condition of our species instead of foolishly waste every second in poor individual interests thinking we're doing the best we can.

Hope I can help.

Live long and prosper!

3 registered users and 30 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, ralle4, JPH

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 1:56am

Hi David!! I am glad you arrived here, and full of motivation to do stuff and make the change :thumbup:

I'll help guide you. If you scroll down the forum's main page, you will reach the language teams sections. The Portuguese (European) section is there. There are some projects there to chose from but there is a bigger list too, where the English team warns us when there is something transcribed and ready for us, here:…-english-dep-t/

And those are only videos. We also do books, websites... as you can see, there are many projects to translate and each one of them has precious information that will redesign society, just by making them accessible in people's languages. ^^

Let me know if you would like to start helping with a short video and we take it from there, or is there anything else in your mind that you wish to focus upon?

Oh, and say "Olá" in Portuguese section, if you will. Our fellow colleagues will love to know you came to participate in this beautiful effort ;)

Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 31 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion