Language Team: Español Latinoamerica

Focus Group: English Transcriber
Translator
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:13pm

Hola from Panama!

Hola from Panama

My native language is Spanish but English is my everyday tool. Indeed it has been a great asset to my profession as a freelance PR Coordinator and Executive Assistant.

I am ready to use my abilities for what i believe now is a good cause. Spreading the word of a better world possible now is good news totally worthwhile to spread around the world in different languages!

Greetings from a Tropical Paradise,

Deza
Signature from »Deza« "We don't see things as they are... We see them As We are" --Anais Nin

4 registered users and 29 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, Yayita, JPH

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:34pm

Welcome, Deza!

Hola & Welcome, Deza, to the Community! :wave:

Wow, fantastic! 8o We may just have to fight over you! My name is Di and I'm the EngTeam Cood. :fc-spiderman: Since your native tongue is Spanish, you'll probably hear from Vixi. :fc-batman: She's the SpanTeam Coor, and she'll no doubt be flying by soon. But then again, PR coordinator??? Whoa! Stop the presses! Nomada :fc-clown: just might snag you out from under all of us.

Poke around the Forum and make yourself at home. Let's find out what you're interested in and we'll be able to guide you on your journey of changing the world --- with US Superheroes!

((hugs)) from me,
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

2 registered users and 31 guests thanked already.

nomada, Deza

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, January 28th 2013, 7:35pm

Oooh what a resource! Maybe we can slice her someway, spiderman, what do you think? :clown: Or I might just move to Panama and join the tropical paradise :tonguer:

Superwelcome Deza!! It is a joy to receive your offer to help :loveya:

Take a look on what we have in the forum, join our facebook group if you have an account (http://www.facebook.com/groups/LinguisticTeamInternational/), and ask anything you need. If you wish to share some time and your PR experience on the freshly started and still crawling PR Team, you will be more than welcome too :lashes: (I doubt she will resist these eye lashes, batman. But hey, good luck. We are in this together anyway)
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

2 registered users and 22 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, Deza

• "Deza" is female
  • "Deza" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 28th 2013

Language Team: Español Latinoamerica

Focus Group: English Transcriber
Translator
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 2:47am

Thank you for welcoming me! You are very sweet.

I am here to help and bring my grain of sand to this beautiful beach of amazing human beings everywhere in the world!

In twenty years from now we'll be looking back at this preliminary stage as incredibly significant. It will be rewarding to understand then that we had the sanity and courage to do something instead of just watching life go by without doing nothing.

Cheeeeers and Hail to you all!
Signature from »Deza« "We don't see things as they are... We see them As We are" --Anais Nin

3 registered users and 26 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, Yayita, nomada

• "niciacruz" is female

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese

Focus Group: Translator
Linguistic TechTeam Group
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 11:36pm

If it wasn't for anything else, your signature would catch my attention. I love Anaïs and I almost had the chance to be called like her. :) Welcome to LTI, I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :bighug:

1 registered user and 27 guests thanked already.

nomada

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion