• "emergent1" is male
  • "emergent1" started this thread

Date of registration: Oct 2nd 2012

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Monday, February 11th 2013, 6:01am

Hello!

Hi everyone, just reintroducing myself briefly. I joined the team back in July last year but got relocated to Atlanta so I was side tracked and am back in the fold and will be starting out proofreading TBTMCB and probably other things later. Looking forward to working with you and am enthusiastic about get started and helping out. I'm impressed with the friendliness and professionalism here so far. Thanks for all you do for the most noble cause I can think of! Is it just me or are you all self conscious about your spelling an grammar when posting here? Haha :-)

Clifton

3 registered users and 48 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Ray, Di Anna

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, February 11th 2013, 7:55am

Welcome Clifton!! Nice to see you found the forum. This is the best place to communicate all the developments and make sure we are all in the same page ; )

Let us know if you need any help to start?
hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

50 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, February 11th 2013, 11:30pm

Welcome, Clifton!
And thanks for the nice words, bud! ^^

Di Anna's been looking to set you up with TBTMCB. Are you now in touch with her?
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

46 guests thanked already.
  • "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 12:09am

Welcome, Clifton!

Yay, Clifton! :wave: You're here! Soooo glad you made it back to the Community. :dance: If you have a Skype acct, please share your username in your profile. I really want to add you to the EngLingTeam Skype Group where you can meet the gang and ask questions when in need.

I'm getting a sample from TBTMCB ready for you as a practice exercise. I'll be able to offer you some feedback, hopefully pointers too, that will make you more comfortable as you begin this major work.

Be back with you VERY soon!
((hugs)) from me,
Di :bighug:
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

68 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion