• "minimaus" started this thread

Date of registration: May 26th 2013

Language Team: German

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 1:17pm

hi fellow zeitgeist movers

Many happy thoughts from the South of Germany is sending you Minimaus, a 20 year old student hoping to be of any help translating into German.

Please feel free to ask me any question at all, now I am going to get started and take a look around the page, take care :)

3 registered users and 44 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, Yayita

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 4:34pm

Nice to have you arriving to help, Minimaus!! yeeey!! :party:
Let us know if you need help in finding what you need. And please, post whatever your intentions/initiatives are, in the German forum section, so some team collaboration can grow and information wont get lost. There is a facebok group of them too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/205417089532268/

have fun! :bighug:
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

42 guests thanked already.
  • "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 4:35pm

Hello, Minimaus (love your name)! You are no doubt a close friend of Mickemaus? :giggle:

My name is Di. I work with the English Team. Welcome to the LTI Community. You are starting out the right way by getting used to the Forum and the tools and processes we use to translate for the world.

Happy to have you onboard, Mini! Feel free to ask questions as you find your way around.
((hugs)) from me,
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

40 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion