Language Team: Bulgaria

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Public Relations Group

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 10:12pm

Hello from Bulgaria =)

Hello, fellow translators and supporters of TVP! :bighug:

I'm Petrumila and I'm part of the Bulgarian team, some of you know me already from FB and Teamspeak. Bulgarian is my mother tongue; I also have level C2 in English, C1 in German and basic knowledge in Japanese.

I've just graduated from high school here in Bulgaria (I'm 19) and I'm applying to study in Germany now. I'm interested in pretty much everything, but I've decided to study ecology. One of the reasons for that is that's maybe the only science, which can't be used for destructive or commercial purposes in our current society.

I'm also a member of the political party "Zelenite" (The Greens) in my country, which is an ecological party (a member of the European Greens) - I'm taking part in stuff there too. In my free time I love doing sport [martial arts (blue belt in aikido; ju jitsu, tae bo), cycling, swimming, paragliding, etc.], I enjoy traveling, social activism. I'm also a hobbyist artist in various fields (not set). I love animals, nature, spirituality, astronomy and philosophy among other things. I'm also a truthseeker and a vegetarian.

I'd like to do whatever I can to contribute to the epic idea that is The Venus Project - I believe going that far is the only effective solution to our current problems and limitations as a "civilization". It's also our only way to survive as such. So, that's why I joined the LTI. :smiley:

For now, I'm taking part in TBTMCB Translate-a-Thon, I've also already translated three clips on Dotsub in Bulgarian.

So, I'm very glad to join you guys, see you around the boards! ^^

Signature from »petrumila«
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

3 registered users and 31 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Borislav/lizardman, kassy

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 11:18pm

Hi Petrumila!! :) Nice CV!! Both out and in LTI hehe.
Have fun!!
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

petrumila

• "kassy" is female

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 3:38pm

Hi Petrumila,

excellent presentation... Welcome to the LTI team! :rose:

2 registered users and 36 guests thanked already.

petrumila, nomada

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion