• "Dmitry Nasedkin" is male
  • "Dmitry Nasedkin" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 10th 2013

Language Team: Japanese

Focus Group: Translator

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:11pm

Hello.

Hello everyone.
My name is Dmitry Vladimirovich Nasedkin, I'm a Russian student of Physics, but I have been learning Japanese for 3-4 years more than four hours a day every day without holidays and weekends, so I hope I can help you with Japanese translations, too. (Though maybe I cannot compare with the native ones, of course).
Would like to work among you and gain experience. It's very inspiring to work on such a project.
Thanks.

1 registered user and 42 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 6:40pm

Welcome Dmitry! Glad to see you found your way here :thumbup:

There are several support structures in the forum to help everyone to be autonomous in choosing projects and helping the way people like most.You have language sections, including the Open for Translation, where all the projects are, and the Russian section: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…am-playgrounds/ :party:
You can visit the Japanese section too, but I think it is a bit quiet there, unfortunately :speechless:

You might want to get in contact with the Russian volunteers since they have some different translation platforms for text materials, for example - not for videos, they use the same: dotsub

There are meetings on Saturdays, every other week, in Team Speak. We will warn you of the next meeting by posting on this forum and through a facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LinguisticTeamInternational/

Ask anything you might need. It will be a pleasure to guide you! :)
Have fun!!

I
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Dmitry Nasedkin

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion