You are not logged in.

• "angelov" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 16th 2013

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 5:21pm

Hello from Bulgaria

Hello, friends. My name is Miroslav, I'm 23 and I'm part of the Bulgarian linguistic team. I started with translating the whole documentary TROM and then Lizardman contacted me to join the linguistic team. Now I'm working more on the proofreading of the videos, but I've translated many lectures before. I'm trying to help the movement to spread this information for around two years, but so far the development is not very significant and sometimes I'm very dissapointed with that. I really enjoy wathcing documentaries, doing sports, reading books from Jacque Fresco and all the other great names like Carl Sagan, Michio Kaku, Alan Watts and all the others like them who made contribution for our knowledge and modern civilization.
I'm very glad to join the family and really would like to help ocurring this transition.

2 registered users and 57 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Borislav/lizardman

• "Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)" is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 5:25pm

Hello Miroslav. You found a great place to start the translation journey (TROM). Welcome to the family! I think you will be surprised to find how big the RBE community is!
Signature from »Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

2 registered users and 54 guests thanked already.

angelov, nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Friday, July 19th 2013, 11:27am

Hi Miroslav!! welcome!! Feels great to know that you are there applying so much effort onto making these infos available in Bulgarian! That is the first step. Then we finaly can spread them and be sure people in Bulgaria can understand them ; )

have fun!!
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 53 guests thanked already.

angelov

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion