You are not logged in.

• "MMMachado" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 20th 2014

Language Team: portuguese

Focus Group: Translator

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 7:27pm

translate TVP magazine to Portuguese

Hello everyone

My name is Miguel Machado and I have followed the zeitgeist movement on several strands and I'm here to help in any way I can so please "use me".

I'm here also to see if there is already a translation group for the TVP Magazine to Portuguese. If there isn't I wonder if someone wants to cooperate for this to happen.

See you later :)

3 registered users and 21 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, AnaRodrigues, helio cardoso

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 7:34pm

Hey, buddy. I think you should introduce yourself to the Portuguese team too, and ask them about the magazine. If you need anything else, just ask us! Welcome to the global family!
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 32 guests thanked already.

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 9:48pm

Hi fellows! : )

My name is Miguel Machado and I have followed the zeitgeist movement on several strands and I'm here to help in any way I can so please "use me".
"some of them want to use you, some of them want to be used by youuuuu" :whistling:
and abused!! just throw in this forum anything that comes to mind, questions or sugestions :party:
The English proofreaders and other translators are very helpful with helping to understand terms and context when we don't know how to translate them :hangten:

I helped Miguel to get started already. We both created a project with the 1st article of the TVPMagazine no.7, 'TVP Essay by Jacque Fresco' in a Google translator toolkit, which works quite well for portuguese, despite that with many brazilian expressions and formal verbs to correct, it saves a lot of work. I guess that is due to a huge community of Brazilians being using this tool for a long time now and so it improves the results it gives back when we put something there to translate.

Hope that after we translate the magazine TVP can put the translation in a fancy interactive PDF like the original ^^
TVP Magazine Issue no. 07 - Joomag

I have posted this new project in the portuguese forum section too: [Portuguese] TVP Magazine Issue no.7 [em tradução]

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 33 guests thanked already.

helio cardoso

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, February 20th 2014, 10:57pm

So, I guess Miguel has already been abused by Nomada :) Rodrigo, the abuser :) How's that for a nickname?
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

2 registered users and 27 guests thanked already.

nomada, kassy

• "kassy" is female

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 5:56pm

Olá Miguel.

Glad to have you on the PT team and to know that you´re already being abused by Rodrigo. I know the feeling.

Great project you two. I´ve always wanted to do that for the Zeitnews page.

24 guests thanked already.

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion