Language Team: Slovenian

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Team Assistant

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 5:42pm

Hello to everybody here!

Would love to help around here, I am totally new to this site so any help will be very much appreciated!
I am a Slovenian native speaker and in search for something in this section. I also speak fluent Italian, if it is considered in any way.
Can't wait to get started!

Cheers!
Ivana

37 guests thanked already.
  • "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 6:30pm

Hello, Ivana! Welcome on board! Well, as you can see there are many options in the forum, but don't be scared! They're only here to help us, so we can deal with them whenever we want and are ready. For now, I think the most important thing for you is to introduce yourself to the Slovenian and the Italian teams. You can find their forums, if you scroll down in the main forum page in the so-called "language playground". Alternatively, instead of scrolling down, you can press ctrl+f on your keyboard (which would open the search bar) and type "slovenian" or "italian". You might want to introduce yourself there so that someone - usually the co-ordinator - can show you around and get you started with translations! If you receive no response, feel free to contact me so that I can help you get started. You can contact me anyway you want (see below for my signature) but I would prefer skype.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 35 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion