You are not logged in.

• "jon.brayam" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2014

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Sunday, June 22nd 2014, 9:00pm

Spanish/ Castellano Team, New member

Hi,

I have been watching Jacque's and Roxannes videos for several months now, I would like to start contributing to TVP . I have already visited the Pootle page and hope to get involve in one of the projects pretty soon. Can anyone of the Spanish Team members help guide me through the process? Thanks in advance.

- Jon B.

1 registered user and 32 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ralle4

• "ralle4" is female

Date of registration: Jul 27th 2012

Language Team: English

English Proofreader
Public Relations Group

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 1:02am

Hi, Jon Welcome! :) I'm not an official "welcomer", lol, but wanted to help a bit here, as I saw your post! :)

So Welcome!! )

Your Team's coordinator's name is Vixie (Sue, actually, but she goes by Vixie :)) She will be in touch with you soon, as she's just come back from Italy where she was giving a lecture! :)

In the meantime, here are a couple of links you can be looking at, and of course when Vixie contacts you she will guide you through everything. :)

This is a link to your team's information for new Spanish Team collaborators: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…-colaboradores/

And here is the page for the Castellano Team here in the Forum (the website we are on. :) Both pages are within this Forum :)) http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…castilian-team/

Good luck and it is so great to have you in the LTI! Your team will be so happy you have arrived. :)

Best,

Ramona (Ralle4 on here) :)

2 registered users and 37 guests thanked already.

jon.brayam, Borislav/lizardman

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 8:27pm

Felt the warm welcome

I appreciate the links and the warm welcome Ramona. Yes, I hope I can get in touch with Vixie pretty soon.

Have a good one,

- Jon B.

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

ralle4

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 9:16pm

Hello, buddy. Welcome to this amazing journey! You can get started by introducing yourself in your language's forum. You can find it by scrolling down the main LTI Forum page, in the Language Team Playgrounds. There is a folder there named "Spanish Team". If you introduce yourself there, there will be probably someone in your language to guide you and help you get started. I could do it too but I think it's easier to learn the whereabouts by someone who speaks the same language. If no-one responds or if you have any other questions, let me know and I'll help you get started.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

jon.brayam

Thursday, June 26th 2014, 11:31pm

Thanks Christos...sure thing I'll introduce myself.

31 guests thanked already.

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion