You are not logged in.

• "Cham" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 2nd 2014

Language Team: English Transcriber

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Sunday, November 2nd 2014, 1:45am

Introduciton of Cham

hello, everyone ,

I am Cham Lu , from Beijing ,China . i have strong interest in lingustics ,i do this research and study about 20 years ; this year i just started up a business which focus on the language phonetic transcription .which is is to be a phonetic system for all the languages , is to replace the IPA system. i still meet a lot peending problems about the linguistics , i hope some expert here can help me out. i believe that all my work , all your help will do good to a better and faster comunication for this lovely world . i want to be a friend of you ; i am looking forward to coorperate with you; i am pround of doing this.

Best regards

Cham Lu

2 registered users and 32 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc, Ray

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Tuesday, November 4th 2014, 10:18pm

Hello, Cham. Welcome on board! If you are interesting in helping the English team, I suggest you read these guidelines for newcomers. When you feel ready, you can search down the main forum page and find the English Department. In the "Active Projects" folder you can find all the available projects for English translators. Just go in the thread of the project you are interested in, submit you are on it and then click on the "Working Location" link to get going!

Feel free to ask for anything else.
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

34 guests thanked already.

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion