You are not logged in.

• "ambitiouslisa" is female
  • "ambitiouslisa" started this thread

Date of registration: May 12th 2016

Language Team: English

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 6:08pm

Lisa is NEW - interested in LTI Development Group

Hello, my name is Lisa. I'm interested in being part of the LTI Development Group after reading the message on webpage https://www.thevenusproject.com/voluntee…eb-development/ which is below:

***** "Don’t worry if none of this applies to you. You can still become a part of the team. If you don’t possess any of the mentioned skills but you would like to learn them, contact us. We will offer you guidance and a learning path so that you would eventually be able to join our team and contribute." *****

'LIL ABOUT ME: I have over 10 yrs experience in a software support role - supporting enterprise applications and their end users. I have resolved various software application issues. I have a Bachelor degree in Information Systems. I'm analytical, detail-orientated, and accurate. I have minimal software testing experience. Details on http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisawasserman2

How can I help given my background?
Signature from »ambitiouslisa« :smiley: Lisa

1 registered user and 26 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

zedom

Date of registration: Jul 1st 2014

Language Team: C++

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 7:42pm

Welcome, Lisa! We're developing a project management system for the LTI LingTeams to automate their workflow. How you can help is still to be ascertained :) Especially considering the list of credentials you presented.

The Development Group is in Skype. PM me your Skype handle I'll invite you there!

Oxygen Barker

2 registered users and 29 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

ambitiouslisa, zedom

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion