You are not logged in.

• "RigelDing" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 4th 2016

Language Team: Chinese,English

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader

Friday, November 4th 2016, 6:31pm

Hello from China

Hello everyone! 大家好!

My name is Ding Runjia , 20-year-old student from China.
I am majorring in Material Science and Engineering but interested in your social theory so I want to try to read all your reference books and find whether could I understand them.

In addition,I have been learned a little Deutcsh.
I am hoping to make friends or study companions in here.

我叫丁润嘉,是在北京上学的20岁大学生
虽然现在我的英文水平并不是特别好,还在继续努力学习。我的专业是材料科学与工程,但是我发现对社会学更感兴趣,准备尝试阅读你们的推荐书单,看看能否理解。
我学过一点德语,不过并不精通,希望能在这里交到朋友,共同努力

2 registered users and 11 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray, zedom

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 12:20am

Welcome Ding!

We are currently developing a more appropriate presentation of all of the completed materials within our care, but if you can provide us with more detail of what you wish to focus on, I may be able to guide you directly to what you are seeking. :)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 14 guests thanked already.

RigelDing

Date of registration: Jul 1st 2014

Language Team: C++

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 12:45am

Welcome!

Here is some suggested reading:

The Venus Project - Frequently Asked Questions
https://www.thevenusproject.com/faq/

The Zeitgeist Movement Defined (Book)
http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/uplo…d_PDF_Final.pdf

And maybe you can try out this forum:

RBE Network
https://rbe.heleska.de/

1 registered user and 13 guests thanked already.

RigelDing

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 1:27am

Thanks for recommending!

I'm now wondering about that whether you have developed a VPN? I'm living in China and there a Great Fire Wall abandoning foreign websites.There's some VPN on the market but I can't find a good one, they just keep trapping people for money and I don't know how to make one...

12 guests thanked already.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 12:25am

to Ray

OK,here's my opinion: according to the new Google neural machine translator being released, maybe we could help it to be more accurate and stop working on translation(if we could trust Google that they won't cut the service down or asking high fee).Student like me majoring in other majors needs to learn to translate first, obviously we could not learn faster than neural network.And I think in my position, I should learn the whole theory instead of working on the translation.That's my opinion and I want to know yours to see whether it's feasible.I stop taking my university courses because I thought they are unnecessary to my dreaming life-long career as a member of yours.I wanted to be educated just by yours theory, in this special period, I thought I don't need to learn too many old theories first, it's all different now. My mom said 'everything is being done by people' and Plato has said that 'whether a theory is good or not is not depending on how difficult it is in realizing'(I translate it from Chinese version,not the original text). So I want to be the volunteer, I thought the certificates are not necessary at all, so I don't want to waste my time taking useless classes for it anymore. I don't want to consider about the social needs to gain a 'good future'(don't know how you call it in English), the society needs all kinds of people, just about the amount. So, I volunteer to do something I thought right: just fly there and learn the theory, there's no better choice for me now.The old theories are wrong and I thought you are right , but I can't find a place to learn it except with Fresco. I haven't contact any theory about society before, so maybe you would like a student totally starting from the new theory.That's my opinion, I'm now waiting for the books delivering and expecting a learning path from the introduction.I haven't got any achievements and knowledge in sociology and that's my strong point , I'm just a white paper about it and could accept all your opinions without doubt.I want to see how would it be, what about you?

11 guests thanked already.