Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Public Relations Group

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 6:53am

My Introduction-Hello from the USA

Hello everyone,

My name is Crystal and I'm happy to be apart of this revolutionary way of living--our future resource based economy as it should be. I joined to be apart of English transcribing/proofreading team. I'm looking into being certified with solar panel installation, organic gardening & green building principles certifications. I know this will greatly benefit this project. I'm not fluent in any other languages--I only know a little bit of spanish but looking into becoming fluent this year with my independent studies.

I would love to help in any way that I can. I believe in this way of life and will help with all that I am to help this become a reality across the world! We've suffered long enough and it's time for change. Power to the people!!! Let's do this! :smiley: :bighug: :fc-cool:

2 registered users and 7 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Helena, oxygenbarker

Date of registration: Jul 1st 2014

Language Team: C++

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 2:11am

Hi, Crystal!

You can go here (http://forum.linguisticteam.org/language…-english-dep-t/) to the English Department. Introduce yourself also there. The coordinator should pick you up. Make a noise otherwise.

That's some awesome encouragement! Welcome to the international clan of ninjas :fc-ninja: (also known as linguists)!

1 registered user and 7 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

YahsChosen96

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion