You are not logged in.

• "ilvolo" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 9th 2017

Language Team: Hola, Ciao, Ni Hao, Hi! My name is Andrew from Connecticut. i am twenty years old and i am going to college for international business. i just recently found out about the Venus Project and I have fallen in love with the idea. i think it is possibly the way the future is looking. i think that the more that people around the world know about this plan, the better knowledge and preparatio we can have. I would love to be a member of this project and help out as much as possible!

Focus Group: LTI Development Group

Friday, June 9th 2017, 2:52am

Hi everyone! I just joined the team i guess. i am Andrew from Connecticut. I am twenty years old and am in college. i am studying international business. i recently just got interested in the Venus Project and i love the idea that Jacque Fresco had in mind. I would love to help out in any way possible! i will hopefully be traveling to Florida to get a tour of the research center down there. i am up for any ideas! I know just a tiny bit of Italian, Chinese, and Spanish. I also wanted to know what this whole site or club is all about.

5 guests thanked already.
  • "Mr_Z" is male

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Sunday, June 11th 2017, 3:18pm

Greetings ilvolo! and welcome to the family.

If you know only a "liny bit" of those languages then you probably would not rank as a full translator, so you could probably best help out in the English dept with transcribing, captioning and proofing the English master SRTs. Is that something that appeals to you?

Sincerely

David aka Mr_Z
Signature from »Mr_Z« Mr_Z (the miscreant formerly known as Mr_B)
English Dept coord

5 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion