Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
Language Team Assistant
Public Relations Group

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 4:56pm

From Russia With Love To All, curently living in S California, helping to Improve World

I found out about The Venus Project and it's founder Jacque Fresco by accident or not, may be my subconsciousness brought me to this because my consciousness has exactly the same idea about improving the World, not surprised to see here how many people have the same vision.

We are running out of time to change the way we live, by bringing consciousness into our lives we can improve it ALL and for ALL. We have the resources, brains, technology, a lot of people have good nature and want to do good things, just do not know how.

Humanity is servicing the Commerce of Big Businesses, time to turn this around and make the Commerce of business to help Humanity. Nothing political about that, just a human thing to take care of our Planet as our House, before the Mother Earth will destroy us like a virus which makes her sick.

1 registered user and 6 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Mr_Z" is male

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 3:18pm

Greetings WithLove! and welcome to the family.

The Russian team is here ; although it appears dormant please intro yourself there anyway as a start.

Perhaps global coord @Ray: can provide some further getting-started guidance for you.

Sincerely

David aka Mr_Z
Signature from »Mr_Z« Mr_Z (the miscreant formerly known as Mr_B)
English Dept coord

1 registered user and 7 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion