You are not logged in.

• "VaidaRegina" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 21st 2017

Language Team: Lithuanian

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Friday, July 21st 2017, 3:40pm

Hello from Lithuania

My name is Vaida. I'm changing the world starting with myself, but it would be wonderful to actually be part of real changes in the world.

My background is poor, but my heart is rich. I graduated from Stage Directing and now studying Dog Grooming (basically, still looking for my path in life and trying to make a living).

I'm currently working as a waitress, but this fact tells 0 about myself and just little bit about my life.

Even though I said HELLO FROM LITHUANIA, but currently (2 years now) I live in United Kingdom.

I'm sorry, I don't like this TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF task and there's really no point to talk about yourself, so I would like to know how I could be part of Venus Project.

Thank you for reading :)

1 registered user and 2 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 3:43pm

Welcome Vaida! :rose:
We're very glad that you are here!

Am I correct in assuming that you wish to help with translating and/or proofreading into Lithuanian?
If so, please introduce yourself in the Lithuanian Team section of the forum, as I can much better guide you from there.

And on a side note, 'Tell us about yourself' mostly applies to whatever you feel is best related to your interest in joining LTI. ;)
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 guests thanked already.