You are not logged in.

• "kendrakendra1" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 30th 2017

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Sunday, July 30th 2017, 10:39pm

Introduction to myself: The Lost but Passionate Newcomer

On the surface, I am a 19 year old female by the name of Kendra. Internally, I am lost about what to do and how to go about saving our generation and many generations to come, as many of you might be or might have been. I am 19 with a surge of rage inside that I am choosing to convert into a more positive source of energy and power within myself to pave the way to greatness. Greatness being, saving the world from its own destruction, and ultimately reaching our highest potential as thriving human beings. I hope to learn from all of you as much as I hope to contribute to ending this unnecessary global crisis. Being a newcomer and just out of high school, I don't have much or don't know yet what skills I have to offer, I hope someone could shed some light on paths I could take? Thank You.

1 registered user and 3 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, July 31st 2017, 4:00am

Welcome home, Kendra! :rose:
You are now among many who feel similarly, and have also chosen to convert their anger and frustrations into positive action (and I really appreciate that you shared your experience with us here).

I see that you have set English as your language, but did not select where you wish to focus (e.g. Transcriptions, proofreading, etc.). Are you looking to join the English Team, or did you have something else in mind?
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

3 guests thanked already.