You are not logged in.

• "Stan Aizin" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2014

Language Team: Russian

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:58pm

Transcription for "You Have No Idea How Wrong You Are"

Hello everybody!

Please help with English transcription for this vid YouTube my sceptic society friends from Russia going to do voiceover

Thanks! :)

48 guests thanked already.
  • "ossi11111" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2013

Language Team: German

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator
LTI Development Group

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 6:32pm

Hi Stan.

This will probably take some time, because the English team is somehow overwhelmed right now. ;)
If you want to speed it up a bit you should tell your Russian friends to create an English transcript as good as they can and you just hand it in for proofreading.

While doing the time stamps they should be aware of the following information which nomada explained pretty well here: [5 - Final Review] Jacque Fresco-Depression, Predictability, Reinforcements-Sept. 5, 2011 (2/2)

To check the quality of the transcript, the following tool might be useful: http://caprica.linguisticteam.org/tools/analyze/

What might also help: Linguistic Team Guidelines - Linguistic Team International Wiki

I hope this way you are able to speed up things a fair amount. ;)
Signature from »ossi11111« Willst du beim Übersetzen mithelfen?
E-Mail an: GermanLingTeam@gmail.com

Bisher veröffentlichte Videos mit deutschen Untertiteln:
GermanLingTeam - YouTube

3 registered users and 44 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Borislav/lizardman, Stan Aizin

• "Christos Pap." is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Monday, April 7th 2014, 10:06am

Hey, Stan. As Ossi explained, we are currently focusing on projects directly related to TZM and TVP since there are many pending and not many proofreaders around, keeping in mind that the new Z-Day videos are coming. That is not to say that we will never take on a project not directly related to TVP or TZM, but unless there is a good flow first with videos which promote directly the need to transition to a Resource-Based Economy, it is highly unlikely that anyone will focus on anything else. Plus, we haven't found a strategy yet to cope with video requests since the workflow is overwhelming as I already mentioned. I guess you could prepare the transcript. You could also help with the pending projects, which I already mentioned, something that would facilitate the workflow, so that more projects can be translated and shared with the world. If you are interested in that, you can introduce yourself here, get acclimated with the English Forum, and we will help you get started. If you need help with anything, you can use the help desk. Welcome on board, buddy!
Signature from »Christos Pap.« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

1 registered user and 38 guests thanked already.

Stan Aizin

• "Stan Aizin" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2014

Language Team: Russian

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 6:36pm

Thank you for your response guys!

1 registered user and 43 guests thanked already.

ossi11111

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion