You are not logged in.

• "......" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 19th 2017

Language Team: Vietnamese

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 4:57pm

Request- Big Men 2013 Documentary Vietnamese translation

Have anyone translated the movie Big Men 2013 Documentary yet ?

1 registered user and 5 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2013

Language Team: Portuguese (Europe)

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Team Assistant

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 10:00pm

Personally, I didn't know that movie before you brought it up. Seems interesting...

Just a reminder that most of the work done here is TVP/TZM related.

1 registered user and 4 guests thanked already.

Ray

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 3:27pm

this movie i think is "more than interesting"
Personally, I didn't know that movie before you brought it up. Seems interesting...

Just a reminder that most of the work done here is TVP/TZM related.

2 registered users and 5 guests thanked already.

zedom, Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 4:44am

That does look like a fascinating documentary, Phuc. Thank you for making us aware of it, as I am now very much looking forward to watching the full movie.

LTI is the official all-volunteer translation house for The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement. While we occasionally bring in other materials that are very closely related (most often created by TVP/TMZ activists), unfortunately, this documentary is a "made-for-theater" release and not at all available to LTI to consider for inclusion.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 guests thanked already.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 1:11pm

OMG. I don't even know that maybe i should request the Vietnamese translation for Zeitgeist(2007) and Zeitgeist(2008). Few days ago i searched the internet desperately but i couldn't find any websites had Vietnamese subtitiles for those films.
That does look like a fascinating documentary, Phuc. Thank you for making us aware of it, as I am now very much looking forward to watching the full movie.

LTI is the official all-volunteer translation house for The Venus Project and The Zeitgeist Movement. While we occasionally bring in other materials that are very closely related (most often created by TVP/TMZ activists), unfortunately, this documentary is a "made-for-theater" release and not at all available to LTI to consider for inclusion.

1 registered user and 2 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 2:23pm

In the eight or so years since I started LTI, there have only been a couple of people who have volunteered to translate into Vietnamese. Unfortunately, none are currently active, but they did manage to produce one completed video translation, which you can find here in the Vietnamese Team's "Published Translations" section of the forum.

You're right! It would certainly be a tremendous boost to the Vietnamese people of the world if we could find more active volunteers to help create more TVP/RBE/TZM materials in Vietnamese.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

2 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion