[Arabic Proofreading 1] TVP Website - The Resume page

• "mattshadowwing" is male
  • "mattshadowwing" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 19th 2012

Language Team: Arabic

Focus Group: Translator

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 12:02pm

TVP Website - The Resume page

i finished proofreading and suggesting translations for The resume page, and i notice something.

"Documentary

Future For Sale (2012)
Zeitgeist Moving Forward (2011)
Frequency of Genius (2010)
Zeitgeist Addendum (2008)
Great Expectations (2007)
Future By Design (2006)
Engineering the Impossible (2002)"

this whole section is not present on Pootle for translation, but it's there on the website.

off i go to Interview page

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ray" (Oct 5th 2015, 10:43am) with the following reason: Added new title prefix

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 1:13pm

Great effort there Matt!! ^^ Lets hope someone can help review your work there or maybe make a team of 2 (you and someone else) before we upload them for good to the TVP site. This seems to be the best approach, considering we wont have much possibilities to correct it once it is on the site.

The documentaries "Zeitgeist Addendum", "Moving Forward" and "Future by Design" are already in the list of works of the LTI, in the videos section:
http://wiki.linguisticteam.org/w/Linguis…a_Center/Videos

The others, it is a matter of suggesting them in the http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board217…ation-requests/ forum and see if we have enough resources in the LTI to deal with all that is in our hands. Do you wanna post it there or shall I?

hugs, ;)
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

37 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion