You are not logged in.

• "Merete Skau" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Language Team: Danish Translations

Focus Group: Translator

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:13am

Help with Pootle

I really need help with Pootle.

It's been 3 days now since I changed settings of which projects I want to work on (I know from the "Help" posts that an admin. is to allow me access) but I still haven't been granted access. Is it because I cant' get access to that exact topic (Designing the Future pdf), or is it that I still need to wait for the Admin to accept my request? I really just want to get back to translating as I actually find it very stimulating and fun :D

Please, someone help me :)

1 registered user and 11 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, July 10th 2017, 11:15am

Hello again Merete!
I did set up your Pootle access, but you chose to use a different username than the one you are using here in the forum, so there was no way for me to know 'who' I had approved and, therefore, who I should try to guide into the tool. We have a thorough tutorial that can help you master Pootle, and there is also the Tutorial project within the Danish section of Pootle that is open for anyone to try, even without logging in if necessary. However, I 'exist' to answer any/all questions that you might come across at any time, so please do not hesitate to PM me for anything, including how to connect with any of the many video projects within our care.
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 8 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Merete Skau

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion