Date of registration: Jul 5th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translation Proofreader

Tuesday, July 5th 2011, 8:26pm

Hi, I'm David

Hello all,

I'm native a english speaker and Di brought me in. She has good connections =)

I can be used in whatever fashion you see fit, but I have limited time. I've working on a lot of projects, but... I also speak english, so this only makes sense.

37 guests thanked already.
  • "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 12:53am

David

To Whom It May Concern (ie Bruno, Ray, Roddy, etc....) : I am heretofore providing my personal (and professional) recommendation for David, who has just introduced himself! Hey, this is OUR NC STATE COORDINATOR...a hard worker, many talented fellow, no extra time in his life... but a REALLY sweet person! Now, we must provide him with membership to the Eng. Dept. LT for proofing purposes ....PLUS all the tea and cookies he can consume! ((hugs)) Di :D
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

36 guests thanked already.
  • "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Wednesday, July 6th 2011, 8:16am

Hi David, I'm pleased to meet you !! It seems that you folks in North Carolina are on top of things, that's great !

Any time you can give us will be precious, we need to make sure that those materials are polished and super sparkly before handing them over to our language teams.

Make yourself at home, and grab a cookie, will ya ? 8)

31 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Friday, July 8th 2011, 5:48am

David!
Good to see you here, bud!

Rodrigo is handling the coordination of the overall English Department, so I'll leave it to him to show you around our system's approach to all of this.

In the meantime, one way that you can help almost instantly (and without needing to proofread much at all) would be to promote the need for transcribers and proofreaders to the chapters within your care. The more folks we have helping with these tasks, the easier it becomes on everyone and the less time it takes to get more materials to the translators and awareness to the world. ^^
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

28 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 1:32am

Hi David! Welcome! : )

Hi David! Great to have you around!!

Take a look at these guidelines and ask anthing you need. They are rather obvious than normative. So ask anything you need or give considerations about it too :thumbup:

http://wiki.zmlingteam.org/w/Linguistic_Team_Guidelines

Create also an account at www.dotsub.com and share your dotsub username with us, so we can give you editing rights in the videos for proofreading. It is very quick process :)

No hurries. Just fun!!
hugs,
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

26 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion