You are not logged in.

CoreyB

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 6:02am

Hi everyone

Hi everybody, I'm new to the forum and have been browsing around, but can't decide on what project to start on yet. I'm interested in proofreading a few hours per week, and I'm all set up on DotSub. A little background: I'm 28 and I live in Nevada, USA and have been a supporter of TZM since December 2010 and have past experience with public outreach in Portland, Oregon and Orange County, CA chapters and briefly managed the Oregon chapter website.

Thanks! :)

3 registered users and 54 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, zedom, AlexAnderson2050

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 3:32pm

A suggestion?

Hi again, Corey :wave:

I'm glad you're still around and browsing the Forum. Since you're just beginning, I have a suggestion which we can try to get you started. Would you like to team with me on a project?

My thought is, you could do a proofreading of one of our short Active Projects, and I'll follow up by doing a final review on it. I'll run a diff file and we can talk about any discrepancies we had in proofreading. Whatcha think?

If you want to try this little experiment, how about Jacque Fresco's Story of Change? It's only 13:21 min long. Yes, it's up for Final Review now, but you could give it a proofreading first, and I'll follow you for the FR, and we could discuss it in the Forum Thread. That would give others a chance to weigh in too. Team work, yeah? :kewl:

If you want to do this, you should post on the Forum Thread HERE that you're going to proofread it before the FR. Also, post on the thread when you are finished proofing. Then, I'll do an FR and run a diff file comparing yours and mine. Sound like fun? Huh? Huh? A lot of work's been done on this one, so hopefully, you won't find a lot of errors

You'll find the working location on dotsub in the first post on the thread, but HERE's the link, as well.

Don't forget to ask questions, if you need to do so.
((hugs))
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

1 registered user and 30 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

AlexAnderson2050

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion