Date of registration: Apr 16th 2015

Language Team: Persian (Farsi)

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Timestamp Adjustment Team
Translator
Translation Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Saturday, April 25th 2015, 6:30am

Alex Anderson, an Earthian (inhabitant of planet Earth) who is eager to make The Venus Project a reality! ☺

Hello,

This is Alex Anderson; an English teacher who has never been able to limit himself to the confines of one single country. I have enough reasons to believe that one of the best paths we can take in the future is sharing all the resources of our unique and beautiful planet equally with everyone. As Jacque Fresco correctly stated in his brilliant book The Best That Money Can't Buy: Beyond Politics, Poverty, & War (2002),

Quoted

"Our times demand the declaration of the world’s resources as the common heritage of all people." [Page 9 of 126, paragraph 6, the last sentence]
Since actions speak louder than words, I have decided to help The Venus Project become a reality by any means that I can. For the time being, what I can do is being active in the Linguistic Team International Forum as a proofreader and possibly in the near/far future as a translator. I'm also interested in being active in the timestamp adjustment team.

I welcome everyone who has the same goal here to cooperate with me on this project.

Kind regards,
Alex Anderson

PS: I have already joined the Persian (Farsi) team but since currently there is not much activity going on there, I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to join this English Department too, to be more active and useful. For the time being, I can dedicate at least one hour a day for different activities on this forum. Hopefully, I will increase it as I find more leisure time in the near future.
Signature from »AlexAnderson2050« _________________________________________________________________
"If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed;
if in terms of ten years, plant trees;
if in terms of 100 years, teach the people."
~Confucius (551–479 BC), Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher

1 registered user and 24 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Adela

Social bookmarks

© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion