• "Di Anna" is female
  • "Di Anna" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 9:35pm

The Zeitgeist Movement - Orientation Presentation

The first guided tour of the full tenets of the Zeitgeist Movement. ( 1:37:11 )

Announcement to the Eng. Dept. LT--
After many, many....many days 8| the first Eng proofing is finally completed on the Orientation Presentation... with my special thanks to the shifty-timers Nomada, Bruno and Dario. Hey, guys! That's 3 against one, :evil: --- but that's ok! I'm tough! I can take it! :S

Whew...I'm just glad I finished this one before PJ had the new one up!

AND NOW...let's do something with it! OK???
:love: (hugs) from me --Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Ray" (Jun 28th 2015, 12:29am)

2 registered users and 42 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Andre13, Ray

• "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 8:04am

Thank you so much Lady D for all your hard work, phew nearly 100 minutes of video packed with information that's something, isn't it ?

This video now needs a second round of proofreading (see spreadsheet), and the English dep't can finally close that X-File :D

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

Ray

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:28pm

The timeshifting is done also!! :thumbsup: So it is just the second round of proofreading and we can open it for translations and translation proofreadings.

In the Open for Translation (Completed by English Dep't) subforum I have created a section for items
In need for English Final Revision. Anything that has translations but needs to be closed temporarily so the transcription gets fixed. In the description of that subforum I explained that the teams shouldnt proofread their translations until that item is back in the Open for Translations list. What do you think? is it a good idea to keep it so and add this project there? We might have to do this again with other projects that are open for translations already, like "Our Technicall Reality". So the teams would get used to it, no?

hugs,
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 36 guests thanked already.

Ray

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, July 13th 2011, 12:49pm

The "Orientation Presentation"'s English transcription was fully proofread and timeshifted, waiting now for all already existing translations to be proofread by the respective Language Teams.

Despite that Peter is doing a new Orientation Guide which will change some of the information that is included in this older item, its informative value is always great, since most of its content are scientific understandings on how society developed until now and how we can redesign it in a better way, which have not changed. 8) The changes between this document and the one Peter is preparing will have its purpose on this video as historical facts.
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 40 guests thanked already.

Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion