You are not logged in.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 12:42pm

Portuguese Portugal translation with different timmings

Hi!
The Portuguese_Portugal translation for this video is done and revised, but also resynched with the audio/video.
I recall this difficulty of uploading resynchronized (time-shifted) translations into the dotsub working location and repository location. I wonder how those situations are being dealt these days?

I uploaded the revised translation into the working location, it accused different timings in several strings, but I don't see the revised version when I play it with Portuguese selected in the languages.

I'll posted both translations in the Portuguese forum thread .

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 11 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

gabriel

• "Mr_Z" is male

Date of registration: Dec 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:48pm

Hi nomada. For starters on this, zedom flagged multiple English errors on this vid in the Errors section (page here ), so you may want to go back and correct your Portuguese version accordingly.

Second, I am sorry but I don't understand what you are talking about in your post above. I downloaded the Portuguese version and the SRT timestamps are identical to those in the English version, as they should be. So I don't understand your "resynching" anything, let alone a "revised" Portuguese version. Revised compared to what? Per my post above I opened the vid for translation on Oct 3, and this English SRT master is what you would have translated against, with no prior versions, right? (I must be missing something.)

Finally, as this thread is marked as Done, please consider continuing this discussion in the Errors section, thx.
Signature from »Mr_Z« Mr_Z (the miscreant formerly known as Mr_B)
English Dept coord

12 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2017
Context In Motion