You are not logged in.

Linguistic Team International Forum

Welcome to Linguistic Team's Global Progress & Support Forum - The official all-volunteer 'Translation House' of TVP & TZM

Did you know... ?

Tired of the default look of the forum? Open the "Styles" link at the bottom left of any forum page.
You can temporarily activate any of them from the Styles page or by clicking on the "Change Style" link on the bottom right of any forum page.
To set a new style permanently, go to Edit Profile » Settings » Display Settings, select the style and click on the Submit button.

:) Welcome: If you're unsure about how to get started, please log in and ask in a new thread in the Introduce Yourself section. ;)
If it exists, you should also introduce yourself in your Language Team section below.

All Coordinators and Language Team 'veterans' should add the global Intro board to their Favorites.

Also, watch the Shoutbox for any special announcements!

Shoutbox

[Jun 17th 2018, 9:27pm] Ray: Head's Up: Linguistic Team's big migration to the new dedicated server is almost done. The last major thing to do is to move over and upgrade Pootle. That one is quite complex, so please expect our Pootle to go offline soon, and remain that way until we work through a somewhat extensive upgrade/rebuild process. I am hopeful that this won't take more than a couple of weeks. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, but the end results should be outstanding! ^^

[Jun 16th 2018, 7:27pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: interview-peter-joseph-with-jimmy-dore-april-2018 is now open for translation.

[Jun 5th 2018, 10:06am] Ray: The LTI Wiki and upcoming Member Portal are also now running on the new LTI server! :D

[May 29th 2018, 12:19am] Ray: To Everyone: Please make me aware if you come across any oddities, broken pages, non-working functions, etc..

[May 28th 2018, 3:12pm] Solehin Bin Sabtu: Hurrah to the migration to LTI 4.0 !

[May 27th 2018, 9:34am] Ray: This forum is now running (much better, it seems) on the new server, although there are many more resources left to migrate. Thank you all for your patience, along with your passion and dedication to humanity's future! :rose:

[May 27th 2018, 2:18am] Ray: Hi everyone! Our current server is getting quite "old in the tooth", if you're familiar with that saying. So Txetxo has graciously leased us a new 'dedicated' server that is much bigger, stronger, faster, modern, secure, etc., etc., etc.. This migration also marks the very beginning of our major expansion into what I've been calling "LTI 4.0"! I am currently in the process of setting it up and will soon begin temporarily taking individual LTI sites offline in order to migrate them over. When they come back online (should only take a few hours or so for each resource), they will be running on the new server. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause, and any questions or concerns should be sent directly to me at gman.zm@gmail.com.

[May 19th 2018, 10:13pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: Jacque-fresco-life-philosophy-and-the-pros-cons-of-conformity-excerpt is now open for translation.

[May 19th 2018, 6:40pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: peter-joseph-a-democratic-precondition-united-we-stand-festival-2018 is now open for translation.

[May 12th 2018, 10:24pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: jacque-fresco-we-have-the-resources is now open for translation.

[May 12th 2018, 8:56pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: jacque-fresco-free-will-cause-influence-of-background is open for translation.

[May 6th 2018, 1:21pm] zedom: Hey cici! Have you introduced yourself yet in your language team's section?

[May 4th 2018, 8:59am] cici: hi everyone! im new here and ready to pitch in^^

[Apr 6th 2018, 4:06pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: Jacque-fresco-if-they-really-believe is now open for translation.

[Apr 6th 2018, 11:50am] Mr_Z: To Translators: Peter-joseph-critique-of-bernie-sanders-inequality-in-america-town-hall-2018-03-19 is now open for translation.

Recent Activity (2)

Error Reporting

By kton36369 (Today, 6:01pm)

No reply

Videos (Dotsub)

By Ray (Jun 2nd 2018, 2:08am)

By Mr_Z

(Jun 16th 2018, 7:22pm)

Translation Questions

By kton36369 (Jun 9th 2018, 11:12am)

By kton36369

(Jun 10th 2018, 8:37am)