You are not logged in.

Linguistic Team International Forum

Welcome to Linguistic Team's Global Progress & Support Forum - The official all-volunteer 'Translation House' of TVP & TZM

Did you know... ?

There is now a PM module already open on the main page of each member's profile that can be used to quickly send off a message to them.
Just be sure to open up their profile for this, not your own (click directly on their name to open it). ^^

:) Welcome: If you're unsure about how to get started, please log in and ask in a new thread in the Introduce Yourself section. ;)
If it exists, you should also introduce yourself in your Language Team section below.

All Coordinators and Language Team 'veterans' should add the global Intro board to their Favorites.

Also, watch the Shoutbox for any special announcements!

Shoutbox

[Sep 17th 2018, 12:58pm] Ray: Unfortunately, "Psywar" by Metanoia Films now includes a copyright claim in YouTube that causes it to be blocked in all countries. Scott Noble, its creator, has migrated it to Vimeo which does not support subtitles, so we are removing it from LTI's care

[Sep 9th 2018, 12:21pm] zedom: Thanks for the heads up. Corrected PT-PT subs.

[Sep 8th 2018, 1:00am] Ray: A significant correction was just applied to the video "Jacque Fresco - Building Cities - Future by Design extras" at the 03:29.382 mark ('architect' must be adjusted to the translation for 'occupant'). Albanian, Arabic, French, German, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), and Spanish (Spain) need to adjust it within their translations, as well, as this mistake will certainly give a very wrong impression of how people will control their own lives in the future. A big Thank You to Esai for catching it!

[Aug 4th 2018, 10:41pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: the-venus-project-introducing-the-center-for-resource-management is now open for translation.

[Jul 18th 2018, 6:49am] Ray: Ah, thanks so much for the feedback, Eric!

[Jul 17th 2018, 6:36am] kton36369: Everything seems to be working well on pootle, Thanks for the effort, Ray :)

[Jul 15th 2018, 9:18am] Ray: Bah, rest is for mortals! :D The more I recognize all of the massive benefits that we are striving to help bring about for humanity, the more my sense of overall urgency just keeps increasing.

[Jul 14th 2018, 9:35pm] zedom: Great! Take a rest now :P

[Jul 13th 2018, 1:33pm] Ray: Along with all of our other LTI server resources, Pootle is now running on the new server. ^^ Please PM me with any errors, issues or other oddities you might come across.

[Jul 13th 2018, 12:30pm] Ray: It took a bit more time than expected, but Pootle will be going down shortly for migration. I only expect the process to take roughly an hour, however.

[Jun 17th 2018, 9:27pm] Ray: Head's Up: Linguistic Team's big migration to the new dedicated server is almost done. The last major thing to do is to move over and upgrade Pootle. That one is quite complex, so please expect our Pootle to go offline soon, and remain that way until we work through a somewhat extensive upgrade/rebuild process. I am hopeful that this won't take more than a couple of weeks. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, but the end results should be outstanding! ^^

[Jun 16th 2018, 7:27pm] Mr_Z: To Translators: interview-peter-joseph-with-jimmy-dore-april-2018 is now open for translation.

[Jun 5th 2018, 10:06am] Ray: The LTI Wiki and upcoming Member Portal are also now running on the new LTI server! :D

[May 29th 2018, 12:19am] Ray: To Everyone: Please make me aware if you come across any oddities, broken pages, non-working functions, etc..

[May 28th 2018, 3:12pm] Solehin Bin Sabtu: Hurrah to the migration to LTI 4.0 !

Recent Activity

Expired Projects

By nomada (Jun 18th 2015, 11:45am)

By Ray

(Sep 19th 2018, 10:52am)

Pabeigtie projekti | Published Translations

[Latvian Published] Paradise or Oblivion

By Ray (Jul 2nd 2017, 2:29am)

By bass50

(Sep 19th 2018, 10:21am)

Rediģēšanas komanda | Current Projects

[Latvian Translation] The Choice is Ours (2016) Official

By Ray (Sep 19th 2018, 10:00am)

By bass50

(Sep 19th 2018, 10:19am)

Em Tradução e Revisão / Current Projects

By zedom (Oct 23rd 2016, 11:06pm)

By Ray

(Sep 18th 2018, 10:04pm)

Items Completos / Published Translations

[Portuguese PT Published] Culture in Decline|Episode #6

By Sadako Sasaki (Oct 27th 2013, 4:27pm)

By zedom

(Sep 18th 2018, 3:53pm)

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion