You are not logged in.

Linguistic Team International Forum

Welcome to Linguistic Team's Global Progress & Support Forum - The official all-volunteer 'Translation House' of TVP & TZM

Did you know... ?

If you come across a word or phrase that is not obvious in meaning (either you don't know the term/phrase,
or you feel it may be difficult for someone new to the RBE concept to understand fully without help),
please post it in the Glossary section of the forum so it can be added to the master glossary used by all teams.

:) Welcome: If you're unsure about how to get started, please log in and ask in a new thread in the Introduce Yourself section. ;)
If it exists, you should also introduce yourself in your Language Team section below.

All Coordinators and Language Team 'veterans' should add the global Intro board to their Favorites.

Also, watch the Shoutbox for any special announcements! PM Ray if you need anything.

Shoutbox

[Nov 12th 2019, 12:27pm] Mr_Z: To (already translated) French, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish teams, plz correct the typo error just found in AWWI at 8:30 mark. (Constructive, not Cooperative)

[Nov 6th 2019, 10:35pm] Ray: My understanding is that the translations 'may' be used during the initial promotional tour being managed by the S.O.U.L. Documentary team, if/when the opportunity arises (for example, if they find themselves hosting a promotional event for a primarily Portuguese audience), but also that the translations are mainly intended for the truly global audience it will gain when it is fully released to the public. We do not yet know when that full global public release will take place, however.

[Nov 5th 2019, 10:51pm] zedom: Will the translations be available on release or added later?

[Nov 3rd 2019, 7:35pm] Ray: For anyone looking to translate or proofread the upcoming "A World Worth Imagining" documentary, this is still a pre-release project and has a non-disclosure agreement as its 'front door': https://tinyurl.com/y62n6lfs ;)

[Oct 18th 2019, 12:59pm] 777nextleVelbeast: Thank you Ray..I will use the same username and and create a free dotsub account.

[Oct 18th 2019, 4:20am] Ray: 777, yes you will need a free dotSUB account, and I strongly suggest that you use the same username across all LTI tools/resources. Here is the Greek section board for introducing yourself to any other Greek members who might be paying attention (https://forum.linguisticteam.org/languag…oduce-yourself/). And here is the master Greek Team thread for the 'full' AWWI trailer (https://forum.linguisticteam.org/languag…orth-imagining/). If you're interested, we also have the full documentary available for translating. Either way, hit me up when you're ready to dive in and I'll pass you back some resources to make it much easier for you.

[Oct 17th 2019, 10:36pm] zedom: Hey 777nextleVelbeast! Consider introducing yourself first at the 'Introduce Yourself (global)' section!

[Oct 17th 2019, 6:59pm] 777nextleVelbeast: Do I need to registrate in Dotsub to proceed with any translations?

[Oct 17th 2019, 6:58pm] 777nextleVelbeast: I would like to translate the trailer of the new documentary

[Oct 17th 2019, 6:57pm] 777nextleVelbeast: Hello Ray!!I have just registered..

[Oct 15th 2019, 10:14pm] Ray: That's a really cool tool, zhr0! Thanks for sharing it here.

[Oct 7th 2019, 11:02pm] zhr0: https://www.cnet.com/videos/how-to-use-g…tes-photo-tool/

[Sep 5th 2019, 11:23pm] Ray: The complete "A World Worth Imagining" documentary is finally open for translation, and each language team section below already has a dedicated progress thread for it under "Current Projects". Please note that this documentary is not planned to be released to the public until sometime in November, so please do not pass around the dotSUB links until then. I will announce the global release here in the shoutbox as soon as that happens. ;)

[Jun 10th 2019, 3:27am] Ray: For anyone wondering, "A World Worth Awaiting" is a new, soon-to-be-released documentary co-produced by The Venus Project and S.O.U.L.. These trailers will be released over the next couple/few weeks, starting with the 36-second "Short Trailer" next week when the next TVP Newsletter is sent out. So it would be awesome if some of you are able to get it fully translated by then. :*

[Jun 9th 2019, 7:02pm] Mr_Z: To All: ALL 5 TVP "A-world-worth-imagining" trailer vids are open for translation.

Recent Activity (5)

Current Projects

[Italian Final Review] A World Worth Imagining

By Ray (Sep 5th 2019, 9:46pm)

By Nicknak

(Nov 12th 2019, 11:05pm)

Videos (Dotsub)

[ Acute Priority ] A World Worth Imagining

By Ray (Sep 5th 2019, 9:46pm)

By Mr_Z

(Nov 12th 2019, 12:28pm)

Published Translations