You are not logged in.

• "kton36369" is male
  • "kton36369" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 15th 2014

Language Team: Taiwan, troditional chinese

Focus Group: Translator

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:46am

(solved)Questions about <TZM Defined> on Pootle

I can access to it now. Maybe it's just that the system delayed my approval to translate.

But I still find some differences between the source on Pootle and the published one on TZM website. I'll translate it anyway. If major difference is found I'll report that.

---original post below---
Hi I'm Eric周宗賢 from chinese(traditional) team. I hope this is the right place to ask for help.

I want to translate 《The_Zeitgeist_Movement_Defined_PDF_Final.PDF》 that's been published on official website.

I tried to do this on Pootle yesterday but the system wouldn't and still doesn't let me access the textbox which you type translation in. I already chose my language and selected the project in my settings.

Also the link "Click to read TZM Defined online" in the Project >> TZM Defined >> Overview description goes to a dead page. I wonder if the version on Pootle is the newest version as the one published on the official website.

Any help will be great. Thanks
Signature from »kton36369« 民主國家的生活水平,仰賴它人民監督政府的效率還有理性參與公共討論的能力,所以我們應該盡力提升我們討論公共事務時的討論品質。
The standard of living in a democratic country depends on its people's ability to monitor the efficiency of the government and the ability to participate in public discussions rationally, so we should try our best to improve the quality of our discussions when discussing public affairs.(Translation by Google)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "kton36369" (May 5th 2018, 8:26am)

7 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion