Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Monday, June 20th 2011, 9:58am

How to answer the question "Who makes decisions in the Linguistic Team?"

It would be nice for us to give a proper answer to that question !

I feel that we need to brainstorm to come up with an answer that would leave no doubt in people's minds as to our decision making process, because I think that not all newcomers are familiar with Jacque Fresco's "arriving at decisions" approach when they come in.

Any thoughts ?

31 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 5:43pm

I've found that very few people seem to even concern themselves with this question, although it may just be that they simply fail to ask me about it if it is on their minds. :S I imagine most questions will be specific to an approach we use (Priority List, which videos are accepted, etc.), so we need to put together some kind of tutorial or Charter that provides a somewhat in-depth view into that whole concept of 'arriving at decisions' and follow that up with that being the primary reason for the Linguistic Team's success to this point. It's very important that people not only get an answer to how it works within the LingTeam, but also gain enough understanding that it, hopefully, inspires them to seek out ways to bring it into their own groups, projects, chapters, etc.. :thumbup:
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

29 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion