Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 9:48am

How is the Contact Web Form project going ?

For those who are not aware of this, Ray was working along with CND project to create a questionnaire embedded in a web form that would be added in the TZM and VP websites. This form would allow us to automate the process of welcoming new members by sending the contents of that form to the language coordinator by matching the main language chosen by the new member, thus considerably improving our responsiveness...

We discussed the wording of the 10 questions to be put in the questionnaire during an International Linguistic Team Meeting on TeamSpeak, and I haven't heard from that project since.

Any news ?

64 guests thanked already.
  • "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 6:58pm

The collaboration was actually more of Brian, as a rep of the CND Project team, offering to develop such a questionnaire in order for it to be sent out to all of the people who responded to Peter's call for translators just prior to the ZMF translate-a-thon. This is still very needed, but we first need ideas on how to extract all of those email addresses out of the Int'l Google group. 8|

I am then looking to further use the questionnaire as part of a LTI Contact Form to be publicized on both the TZM & TVP websites. When completed, this form will automatically be directed to the appropriate Language Coordinator as described above by Bruno.

I am still experimenting with various Joomla Contact Form modules in order to find one that can handle everything we need of it. 8o
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

58 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion