• "Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)" is male
  • "Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 1:54am

New LTI Promotion Campaign - Help Needed

Hey everyone. For those of you who did not attend yesterday's meeting, you can find the recording here http://wiki.linguisticteam.org/w/Linguistic_Team_Meetings . There was a lot of discussion revolving around Vixi's suggestion to start a promotion campaign for the LTI, since we need more volunteers. Various ideas came up, which you can hear on the record. My idea was to write a song about the LTI, which I could either upload somewhere or use it in the promotional video we plan to do. However, I have never written any lyrics in English, and I am having a hard time. If you like writing lyrics or if you want to try it, please contact me at skype. The nickname is "the_edge_360". Let us sing to the world how much fun we have here!

PS: I am not sure this is the right place to post it, but I couldn't find a better one.
Signature from »Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

3 registered users and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Borislav/lizardman, nomada, kassy

© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion