You are not logged in.

• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 12:03pm

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward - Trailer Oficial claims from IODA, rumblefish and CD Baby

The Portuguese channel link to this project received some claims over the audio.
Your video may include the following copyrighted content:
"DJ Fu, The Lost Children Of Babylon-Dr. King Interlude", sound recording administered by:
IODA
"Forestep-Moving Forward", sound recording administered by:
rumblefish
CD Baby

This is lousy because it disables "Syndication Settings" and so the possibility for the video to be viewable on mobile devices (Edit - Info and Settings - Advanced Settings, on the video). And I think these guys just want to have their links on our video descriptions because we are famous :p

So, when I received an email with that warning, i clicked on the link to the copyright notice page and did the following:
- Clicked the bottom link "I believe this copyright claim is not valid"
- Selected "I have a license or written permission from the proper rights holder to use this material" and clicked "continue".
- In the next page they are trying to get me nervous but I still checked the box and clicked "continue".
- Then, where it says: "Please explain briefly, I typed: "According to the author's website: http://zeitgeistmovie.com/"; checked the box "I have a good faith belief that the claim(s) described above have been made in error, bla bla bla..." (isn't Justice hypocrite in a near-humorist way? :giggle: ) , wrote my name on the box bellow and clicked "Continue" :kewl: ( oouch! I forgot to give a fake name :nervous: )
- Now they are trying to make me nervous again but I will play my bluff to the end and click "Submit Dispute".
- "Are you sure you want to dispute this claim?", YEAH I'M SURE!!! So what?!! What are you gonna do about it?!! Call Joe Pesci? I think he joined the Occupy movement just recently, as a matter of fact! :p

"Your claim has been submitted". Ok now all we can do is pray :pray: (I meant pray not prrrrrt)
I hope it works as it did with those claims on Addendum and ZMF.
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nomada" (Jul 12th 2012, 10:50pm)

1 registered user and 47 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Borislav/lizardman

• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 10:49pm

It worked. All claims were released :dance:
And in the video settings, in the parameter "Syndication" it says "Everywhere". So I guess it plays in mobile devices again :party:
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 50 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Borislav/lizardman

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion