You are not logged in.

• "nomada" started this thread

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 11:15pm

ZDay 2013 Jen Wilding - From the Great Escape...

ZDay 2013 Jen Wilding Da Grande Fuga a uma Realidade Melhorada (Portuguese channel upload)

We received this in the channel:
"This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted."
"Martin Luther King, Jr.-Where Do We Go From Here", sound recording administered by: 21:13
EMI Music Publishing

What me and @kassy: did...
Reason for dispute
This video contains the material at issue, but the material is in the public domain or is not eligible for copyright protection.
Explanation
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
I have a good faith belief that the claim(s) described above have been made in error, and that I have the right(s) necessary to use the contents of my video for the reasons I have stated. I have not knowingly made any false statements, nor am I intentionally abusing this dispute process in order to interfere with the rights of others. I understand that filing fraudulent disputes may result in termination of my YouTube account.
Signature
The Zeitgeist Movement

Lets hope it works. We have been successful in more examples similar to this. We reply here when the result comes out. Until then, our video is muted and was set to private by us.

hope this info helps others with the same issues or similar :loveya:
hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

2 registered users and 47 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

kassy, Borislav/lizardman

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion