You are not logged in.

• "Alebrije" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2012

Language Team: Spanish

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, March 12th 2012, 6:29pm

Ok... A little bit about myself.

I´d like to be short ´cos I don´t wanna waste time... :) I´d love to start working ! I speak and write English and Spanish, living in Los Cabos, Mexico. I´m an Artist (oil pinting, drawing, sculpting) Could be great to help you as an artist too! Please let me know how to start.... There´s a lot to translate! I was not able to find videos in spanish to hang on my facebook, most of my contacts won´t understand anything about the project :(.
Warm regards.

42 guests thanked already.
  • "Sue" is female

Date of registration: May 26th 2011

Focus Group: Language Coordinator

Monday, March 12th 2012, 8:02pm

Hola Albrije :)
Nice to meet you. Thanks for your offer to help the team, let me introduce you to us. I'm Sue and one of 4 co-coordinators for the spanish language team. The others are Cris, Yayita and Jorge. Cris and I are in Spain and Yayita and Jorge en Curaçao and Canada respectively, so we are world wide! :D

Now, you may find this helpful to watch as it takes you to a brief presentation of how we work and the method and tools we use in the LTI.
You can click on the links you'll see in it and they will take you to more detailed information.
http://prezi.com/1q25yodqx1wh/linguistic-team-international/

Next I invite you take a short click trip to this link, it will take you just around the corner from here ;)
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…castilian-team/
It's the spanish language teams' playground where you will find just about all you need to know about the team and how we work. Have a look around at your own speed.

We use skype a great deal to communicate between ourselves so if you have skype, please add me as Vixivp sending a short message about who you are please so I know to accept. :) You can ask me any questions you have about how we work as well as perhaps coming along to one of our regular audio-conferences for new members.
Welcome on board!
RBE hugs :bighug:

45 guests thanked already.
  • "Alebrije" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2012

Focus Group: Translator

Monday, March 12th 2012, 8:10pm

Great! I will read all that information and will open an Skype account. See ya!

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Sue

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion