You are not logged in.

• "ilaksh" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 16th 2012

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Other - Not Listed Above

Friday, March 16th 2012, 10:51pm

please help

Basically I am desperate to make a slight improvement to the framework and I know that its basically impossible to do that but I am going to try to insert my idea anywhere on the remote chance that it will be communicated. I know that there are numerous other forums where you would rather I posted that would be easier to ignore.

I believe that we do need holistic measurement and analysis of things like global resources and human equality, and a common principle of supporting the collective good. The idea of using the same approach or solutions in every city is unrealistic and will prove to be repressive. But at the same time we need to decentralize and distribute production locally. We need local decision making that operates on the basis of a global information schema with wholistic data.
A system can't be efficient or evolve without being localized and diverse, but it also can't be integrated without an accurate shared knowledgebase and an egalitarian perspective.

28 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, March 17th 2012, 1:08am

Thank you Ilaksh, for sharing your thoughts. Indeed this forum is not the place where we design society. Here we focus on translating the existing information.

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 29 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

txetxo

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion