You are not logged in.

• "harb" is male
  • "harb" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2012

Language Team: arabic

Monday, March 19th 2012, 9:17am

hello my friend

im harb ismail from jordan im 32 years old im self educated .
i herd about zeitgeist in 2008 i saw the Zeitgeist.Addendum movie , I knew as many people know there is something wrong on our world and it was the first time i see the invisible facts Behind the sideline .and i confident that you cant made a solutions As long as you do not know the problem, the zeitgeist movment explain the problems and give us the solutions in Venus Project .
I know that everyone have to take responsibility in dissemination of facts and explain the solutions to people Of all nationalities and Cultures Because we are partners In making a better futureAnd maintain our earth from the hands of abusers .
last weak its was the first time i see this map about the zday-events Spread and there is Weakness in the Middle East and Africa , and because of that i Decided to give hand in many way To improve the zday-events Spread In this part of the world .
http://zdayglobal.org/zday-events/zday-2011

and i hope to give hand

Best Regards
Harb ismail

40 guests thanked already.
  • "lizardman" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader
LTI Administration Group

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:50am

Hello Harb! Nice to meet you. What a great introduction!

Indeed, some regions of the world are possibly falling behind on the much-needed global awakening. And we have to do what we can to deliver the ideas to everyone in this huge world family of humans. ^^

1 registered user and 39 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

harb

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, March 19th 2012, 5:09pm

Welcome Harb!!! Great to have you around!! The Arabic world will improve very much its awareness on how to make a better world, after you help with putting that information in the Arabic language ^^

Let us know if you need anything to start.

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

46 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion