You are not logged in.

• "Josh94" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2012

Language Team: German

Focus Group: Translator

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 9:27am

Hello from Germany

Hello everyone,

Im 17 jears old and go to secondary school by now. My English really isn't the best but I am motivated to learn ;). Im glad I found the Zeitgeistmovement to speagk about things, that i can not speak about, or mostly not with my friends and familly. After I watched the Moving Forward film, that really opend my eyes i began educate myself about things in the world, that was about 4 months ago, and now Im glad to be here to help the Movement and educate and inform others about our monetary system and solutions for a better world like the RBE.

Greetings, Josh fom Germany

1 registered user and 27 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc

• "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 10:28am

Hey Josh, welcome to LTI!

I hope the German Team is gonna take good care of you. I think it's nice to understand the RBE concept and its many ramifications through direct contact with our materials, in video format or otherwise. It's just a matter of finding what you're most comfortable with. Some like to translate, others prefer proofreading because it's slightly less time-consuming (if the translation was done seriously ;)).

Have fun, brother! :thumbsup:

34 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: Nov 24th 2011

Language Team: German

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 11:31pm

Cheers Josh,

I guess we are all on the same side with you, because mostly the informations delivered through the movie opened a lot of eyes and minds.

So great that you are here. If you need any help in translating or proofreading please feel free to contact the TZM Linguteam Germany via linguteam@zeitgeistmovement.de oder via facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/205417089532268/

Greetings back to you
-franky-

27 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion