You are not logged in.

• "Elan" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2012

Language Team: Hebrew

Focus Group: Translator

Friday, April 13th 2012, 8:37pm

hello there...

Hi, my name is Elan and i am looking forward to help translating stuff to hebrew (israel)

ill be happy to know if there is a team yet and what is there to do

thanks

1 registered user and 28 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 1:16pm

Hi Elan! Nice to see you made it to the forum!! :thumbsup: I am currently building up a list of all the Hebrew speaking volunteers that have been translating on dotsub (videos) or Pootle (websites and books). Then I will contact them on a recall message suggesting them to join efforts, starting with this forum. I'll give you news as soon as I have something.

Meanwhile, where would you like to start? With video translation or other text material like newsletters, websites or books? The platforms for translation are different, that is why I am asking. Here are the tutorials for both of them:

http://prezi.com/qu9i98lz5frj/register-in-Pootle-tuturial/

http://dotsub.com/view/30764f64-ffd1-4867-9151-3568179037e7

The Hebrew forum section is a good place to start saying "Hi" too ;)

http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-language-team-playgrounds/board21-%D7%A2%D7%91%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%AA-hebrew-team/

Let me know if you need anything else.

hugs, ^^
Rodrigo
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 29 guests thanked already.

brunodc

• "Elan" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 13th 2012

Language Team: Hebrew

Sunday, April 15th 2012, 3:36pm

hey there,

hey :)

I m interested to hekp translaing the zeigist full movies, I can see that one of them is 62% translated all ready and thats a good start ahah

when your list will be ready ill be happy to talk to one of the translators and see whats going on

thank you

Elan

1 registered user and 31 guests thanked already.

nomada

• "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Monday, April 16th 2012, 4:15pm

Hey Elan,

I'm gonna try to get in touch with Jonathan from the Hebrew team to see if there are more complete translations of the Zeitgeist movies out there.

Do you use Skype?

1 registered user and 29 guests thanked already.

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 8:08pm

Hi again Ellan! : )

Both Peter Joseph movies, Zeitgeist Addendum and Zeitgeist Moving Forward, are translated into Hebrew but are not revised before uploaded to the Repository Location (where we keep them safe and available for download) and to the Youtube links of the Ling.Team and the TZMOfficial channel. So if you would like to help proofreading the existing translations so we can upload them to these locations and make them available to the public, it would be great!! : )

"Zeitgeist: Moving Forward" is done in the Working Location . To revise the translation, checking if it is in accordance with the English transcript, would make it nice and shiny so we can upload it to the Repository Location and YT links. Do you think you can help with this?

Note: I found Hebrew translations for both videos in the TZMOfficial YT location , and it is not done by the Ling.Team (LTI), so we can not grant it has the quality that it requires, considering the importance of the Global paradigm shift reference that we wish it to become for mankind. We are aware of many people who added the grammatical errors and misinformation to the causes that made them not become interested in the Zeitgeist Movement, and so we, in the Ling.Team, aim at the highest quality we can achieve, depending of the resources (mostly human) that each language team has available, of course.
Question: Maybe you prefer to proofread the subtitles that are in those Youtube locations instead of using the ones on the dotsub working locations? Which ones seem to have better quality? (I wish I could speak Hebrew in these moments :tonguer: )

Let me know if anything of the above is still confusing you or if you have any questions.
Nice to have you around!! :peace:
Rodrigo
(I send this in a message too, in case you don't see this post)
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

31 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion