• "wrehbit" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 24th 2012

Language Team: Dutch

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 4:38pm

Hello from the Netherlands!

Hello!

My name is Wigger, 31 years old and living in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

As long as I can remember I have been interested in new developments in the area of new technological inventions and scientific discoveries. The last decade I kept wondering why it was the best scientific solutions almost never made it to the mainstream market.

This weekend I coincidently clicked on the Youtube link of Zeitgeist: Moving Forward after seeing a small documentary about Evacuated Tube Transport (ETT). I consecutively saw the other Zeitgeist movies as well since I recognized so many of my own beliefs about society. Although I honestly question the validity of some of the conspiracies as described in the documentaries, I fully recognize myself in the mentioned philosophies such as the downside of the monetary system and the Recourse Based Economy. The Venus project is just marvelous and I am very happy that I can help the project by joining the Dutch translation team.

I have studied International Business & Languages in Amsterdam, including one year at the University of León (Spain), so beside English I also speak Spanish and some German. At the moment I’m in between jobs, therefore I have plenty of time to give the Dutch team a boost!

1 registered user and 38 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

brunodc

• "lizardman" is male

Date of registration: Jun 3rd 2011

Language Team: Bulgarian

Focus Group: Translation Proofreader
LTI Administration Group

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 8:01pm

Hello and welcome, Wigger!

What a nice introduction, I hope you'll like the international team spirit here. :) The feeling of borders and separateness from the entire human family is completely gone when you see the collaboration of so many amazing folks from so many different places!

If you need help with anything, just ask, OK? ;)

1 registered user and 35 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

wrehbit

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion