You are not logged in.

• "aurelian" started this thread

Date of registration: May 19th 2012

Language Team: Deutsch, Francais

Focus Group: English Transcriber
Translator

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 11:47pm

Hi&salut from Karlsruhe, Germany

Hi there, at the moment I'm studying physics in Karlsruhe and plan to build an earthship afterwards. The first language that baby me learned was french... or maybe german. I learned english via the internet (music, movies, lectures, TZM&TVP!, ...). Since I never gave a fuck about right spelling until now, I'm still making many mistakes in all these three languages. Nevertheless I hope to make a few useful contributions here and there. Also I recently launched the TZM Chapter Karlsruhe ( www.zeitgeistmovement-karlsruhe.de , I'm learning HTML, CSS and all that stuff while creating/evolving the website from time to time, so please no complaints about the poor design, but constructive and solution oriented tips are welcomed!). Also I met Torch in Karlsruhe, a very active tvp translation member from what I heard&saw. I plan to start the chapter action here with the One Planet Project. That is why I will first participate in the translation of that stuff, help is welcomed! Wish you all happy earthdays and I'm looking forward for some pleasant teamwork!

28 guests thanked already.

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Sunday, May 20th 2012, 9:48am

Hi @aurelian: That is quite an initiative and great motivation!! Thank you for contaminating us with your news! ^^

Don't worry about mistakes in typing. We organize the works in different stages including proofreadings of each others works. Very few typpos come through in the end :seymour:

I am sure you found your way on Pootle to translate the One Planet Project (OPP) if you're in contact with Torch. Ask anything you need in the section of this forum for the German team. Scroll down the main page and you will find it. (ooh I see you found it already :thumbup: )

Welcome!! ^^
hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

39 guests thanked already.
  • "aurelian" started this thread

Date of registration: May 19th 2012

Language Team: Deutsch, Francais

Focus Group: English Transcriber
Translator

Thursday, May 24th 2012, 9:48pm

Thanks for the welcome message nomada!
I participated in 2 german LTI-TS Meetings with Torch and was very pleased to see motivation and a good organisation going on here!
Yes I found my way to Pootle and I am now slowly starting the translations of the One Planet Project.
Cheers

31 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion