Date of registration: Apr 24th 2013

Language Team: Hungarian

Focus Group: English Transcriber
English Proofreader
Translator
Translation Proofreader

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 6:23pm

Hello

I'm Lorant Szabo, born in Romania, but I'm hungarian so I know three languages with english included.Decided I should help you guys out with translations, proofreading and such to hopefully speed things up with spreading awareness at least in a few countries, if you need the extra help just call :D

4 registered users and 40 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, Ray, sarjuva

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 6:59pm

Welcome, Lorant,
Of course, we can ALWAYS use your help. It seems you know many languages. First steps for you would be to explore the Forum, the Language Teams, and make a decision where you would like to work.

I work with the English Team, and you are always welcome here. With all those wonderful languages you know, there may be other areas of interest too.

Do some exploring in the Forum and let us know where your preferences lie. Take a look at the Language Teamsand contact the coordinator of the Team you're most interested in.

So happy you've found LTI!
((hugs))
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

2 registered users and 33 guests thanked already.

nomada, Ray

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:41pm

Decided I should help you guys out with translations, proofreading and such to hopefully speed things up with spreading awareness

Hi Lorant!! great news! :) I saw you posted in both the Hungarian and Romanian forums; cool! Whatever initiative or intention you have, starting or finishing translating a video, for example, post there in the respective language section so some collaboration can start to take form ;)

Look in here for video projects: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…slation-dotsub/

Here for Text Materials: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…terials-pootle/

And here for images: http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…es-translation/

and ask anything you need; it will be a pleasure to help you ^^

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

2 registered users and 27 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, Ray

© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion