You are not logged in.

• "kmacialek" started this thread

Date of registration: May 12th 2013

Language Team: Polish

Focus Group: Translator

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 1:19pm

Hi Im Karolina from Poland

Hi, I've moved to the UK with my family at the age of 16 and been a resident for around 10 years now. I have discovered The Venus Project idea and related topics couple of years back and I have always wanted to introduce it to my family and friends but some of them speak Polish language only.I have an opportunity now to contribute towards the translation of those materials and I'll try to do it as best as I can. Thank you

5 registered users and 29 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna, nomada, kassy, sarjuva, Ray

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 2:55pm

Welcome, Karolina (from Poland) :wave:

It's very nice to meet you and hear your story of wanting to translate for your family & friends. My name is Di, and I am a coord for the Eng Team. We work very hard to transcribe & proofread so that our wonderful translators can use their magic to bring our message to the world.

Take your time looking around the Forum. You may want to find your Team Contacts HERE.

Very happy you've found your way to LTI.
((hugs)),
Di
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

3 registered users and 34 guests thanked already.

nomada, kmacialek, Ray

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Wednesday, May 15th 2013, 7:18pm

Hi Karolina!! I accepted your invitation on facebook already ; )
I loved your introuction text and would like to share it in our facebook page so it inspire others to join. Would you mind if we do? :rolleyes:

About the translations, what would you like to help with? Videos? text materials? The website? Check this forum section where there are subsections for each type of materials and each project is inside a different forum thread.
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…-english-dep-t/

Ask anything you need. I would love to help you get started :thumbup:

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

4 registered users and 32 guests thanked already.

Di Anna, Marina, kmacialek, Ray

• "kmacialek" started this thread

Date of registration: May 12th 2013

Language Team: Polish

Sunday, May 19th 2013, 10:05pm

hi nomada

Im very happy you liked my intro and would like to share it on facebook, You have my permission to do so :) . I was hoping to start translating the text by now and maybe move onto videos later but I think my language coordinator has not replied yet or gave me the rights to start translating . I will wait a little longer and if Im stuck I know where to ask for help now. Thank you :thumbsup:

2 registered users and 33 guests thanked already.

nomada, Ray

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:03am

NIce Karolina!!Thank you!! :dance:
Yes. please ask for access here if Lukaz don't say anything in a couple of days. @lizardman: or @Ray: can help you on that ;)

hugs
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 30 guests thanked already.

Ray

• "Ray" is male

Date of registration: May 23rd 2011

Language Team: Global

Focus Group: LTI Administration Group

Monday, May 20th 2013, 9:28am

Welcome to the family, Karolina! :rose:

I see in Pootle that you registered there a little over a year ago, but you have not make any selections for projects to focus on. If you have one or three in mind, log into Pootle, click on the settings tab near the top and select one or more of the projects in the middle Projects section. For Language, you should only choose your native language (Polish) and you can safely ignore everything else on that page except for the Save button at the bottom. Once you have made (and Saved) your selections, Lukas (and the Pootle admins) will receive a notification that you are ready to be set up for those projects. Once that step is completed, you will be able to dive in and start translating.

If you have any questions at all (or maybe forgot your password), please don't hesitate to ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question here, unless you choose to not ask. ^^
Signature from »Ray« Earth For Sale:
Slightly Used; inquire within

1 registered user and 34 guests thanked already.

nomada

• "TommyGun" is male

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2013

Language Team: Spanish / Español

Thursday, May 23rd 2013, 6:27pm

Nice to have you here Karolina. Welcome to LTI! :)

32 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion