• "EIA" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 26th 2013

Language Team: Slovenia

Focus Group: Translator
Public Relations Group

Friday, July 26th 2013, 9:02am

Lots of love from SLOVEenia ♥

Hello, everyone!

My given name is Edita, but my closest friends all reffer to me as Eia (EIA) or Ela. Since I feel we're going in the same direction, hope you'll do the same. :)
I was born in the beautiful Slovenian town Maribor, but am currenly living in the capital city Ljubljana. Since I can remember I had a vision of a better future and great love for the English language, so when I first saw Jacques' future city design in like 2006 (or was it 2008?) it just made me go: 'HOOOOMEEEE! I want to be there when it happens.'
So, since then I've been nagging about it to everyone that had the slightest idea or interest of what I was talking about. And finally, thanks to Mitja, Klemen and Sašo I've finally joined up to the Slovenian LT. Thanks guys for lending me a hand. ♥
What else?

Currently I am unemployed, as I always wanted to be a great leader, but lack the expirience, so in september I'm planning to open my own business as a personal growth motivator, consciousness researcher and masseuse. (At least that's in my heart and mind, but who knows what the reality will bring me. I might end up as a gardner or something entirely else.)

So ... I'm really honored to be working in such an open-minded international community. Thank you for accepting me and all the help provided 'till now and in future.
Much love for all,
from beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia.
♥♥♥

3 registered users and 39 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada, Di Anna, Marina

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Friday, July 26th 2013, 2:04pm

Hello EIA!! Really great to have you joining the forum!! :thumbsup: There are many other volunteers around to give you a hand, language team sections for communicating with each others on the progress of our translations, a Help Desk which you already found :D , Meetings (every 2 weeks on Team Speak), etc. And a facebook Group , in case you have FB and want to join ;)

Oh, and here are the translation locations for either video subtitles (dotsub), text materials (Pootle) or images:
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/board2-l…-english-dep-t/

Just ask anything you need! Will be a pleasure to guide you :party:

Hey! I love to focus on my personal growth too, and ended up being a gardner recently :D It is focused on vegetables and providing food for the house, but I consider myself a gardener than a farmer, since I mix flowers with vegetables for the sustainability of all, and never killed a scarab or a snail yet :eyeroll:
super hugs!
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

1 registered user and 31 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Di Anna

• "Di Anna" is female

Date of registration: Jun 12th 2011

Language Team: ENGLISH

Focus Group: English Proofreader
Final Reviewer

Friday, July 26th 2013, 4:32pm

Hello & welcome, Eia :wave:

What a wonderful, wonderful spirit you have! I'm sure you will love it here with LTI.

My name is Di and I coordinate the English Team with sweet Nomada, who has never killed a snail yet. So, I believe we are ALL safe working with him. :giggle:

If you ever need any help from the English Team, just give us a holla. I hope to see you at the Global Mtg.

Much love & hugs from me,
Di :bighug:
Signature from »Di Anna« Important: The forum can send you an email for each post that you are interested in.
Please follow these directions to adjust your settings so that you receive communications.

30 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion