You are not logged in.

• "Alem" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 29th 2013

Language Team: Spanish (Mexico)

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Monday, July 29th 2013, 6:50am

Hello from Mexico.

I'm an English teacher from Chihuahua , Mexico, and I've been learning about TVP for some time. I lived in California, USA for 7 years where I learned to speak English. I came back to my country last year and today I'm working as an English teacher for the UACH(Autonomous University of Chihuahua).

I can tell that there is a lot of suffering everywhere, And the ONLY cause I have found so far is money (Well, and lack of education of course)... a lot of cartel and drug dealing all over, people are fearful but are getting used to the violence. It's surprising to me that everyone disapproves all the violence and still can't accept that the cause of all this is MONEY! I understand that we're taught since we're born that money is very important, and it's really hard to imagine a world with no money at all... I have to admit that even I can't completely imagine a world without money (but I'm working on it).

I want to help translating and creating new ways to communicate all the information about TVP to as many people as I can. I'm enthusiastic about this movement, I'm very hopeful and willing to help as much as I can. Looking ahead for a new world. Thanks. :thumbsup:

1 registered user and 39 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Monday, July 29th 2013, 11:28am

Hi Alem!! Nice to read you!! ^^

I am sure the Spanish team will love to know there is a new translator to help, especially an English teacher :thumbup: Maybe you can enjoy this enough to stick around and help with proofreading too.

Do you know where is the Spanish forum section? All the language sections are way when you scroll the forum main page. Post there so they know you arrived and they will show you around and help you find what you are motivated to help with ;)

There is a facebook group too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LinguisticTeamInternational/

And meetings every other Saturday, if you wish to dive deeper into all of this :kewl:
http://forum.linguisticteam.org/index.php?page=Calendar

Have fun!
rodrigo
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

45 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2018
Context In Motion