You are not logged in.

• "Simon" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 17th 2013

Language Team: french

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 7:16pm

Greetings, french translator

Hi, my name's Simon Tremblay, I'm from Québec, Canada.

Well, that covers the "who and where", as for the "when", I guess it's just the right time. For the "what", translation of course. I'd like to contribute to the ongoing efforts to translate any non-video works.

The "why", because I felt drawn to this particular effort from the day I first found it by cheer luck while surfing for something else. It resonate with me and I find myself going through the same train of thought of Peter and I'm sure of it by now, most other members. Arriving inevitably to the same conclusions.

Regarding the last question "how", I think it's partially covered up there^^, but of course there is a lot more to it, too much to type here in a "short" introduction.

I'd like to get to work asap, I already registered on Pootle, username is "Simon_Tremblay".

Well I guess that's it, I'll head over to the french translation part of the forum now and get to work.

Cheers. :)

2 registered users and 48 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

sarjuva, nomada

• "brunodc" is male

Date of registration: May 31st 2011

Language Team: French

Focus Group: Translator
Translation Proofreader
Language Coordinator
LTI Administration Group
LTI Development Group

Monday, November 18th 2013, 8:05am

Hey Simon,

I'm super happy to see you found the "mothership" here, where you'll find a lot of useful information about how we operate and what we translate.

I've sent you an email with some extra info, please get in touch with me if you have any questions :)

1 registered user and 51 guests thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

nomada

Date of registration: May 24th 2011

Language Team: English

Focus Group: Timestamp Adjustment Team
Public Relations Group

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 1:20am

Hi Simon! great to see you arriving to join the fun! : )

Loved your text! If you don't mind, I would like to publish it on facebook both as a celebration and for the inspiring iniciative and awareness story you shared.
Signature from »nomada« Click to know how to: - Receive email notifications - Join the LTI biweekly Meetings

48 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion