You are not logged in.

• "Anita G" is female
  • "Anita G" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 22nd 2013

Language Team: English

Focus Group: English Transcriber

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 11:29am

Hello from Scotland!

Hello, My name is Anita and I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. I don't speak any language other than English but would like to volunteer to transcribe video/audio material. I am currently compiling a TVP index and I can do this more efficiently whilst transcribing.

I'm not quite sure how to get started, I find these forums a bit confusing and difficult to navigate so any pointers will be appreciated :)

I am setting up a dotSUB account and learning how to use it, is there anything else I need to register with?

I'm looking forward to working with you all :)

80 guests thanked already.
  • "Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)" is male

Date of registration: Nov 21st 2012

Language Team: Greek

Focus Group: Final Reviewer
Language Coordinator

Friday, November 22nd 2013, 6:10pm

Welcome on board, Anita. The first thing I would suggest you do is contact your language's co-ordinator. You can contact him/her here http://wiki.linguisticteam.org/w/Categor…ge_Coordinators.

As far as the forum is concerned, don't worry about it because I've been here for a while now and I still don't know everything (if this is attainable). As with many other things, I would suggest you experiment with it, and in time you will find what you consider important and useful. Also, everything you want to ask or announce, you should do it in the forum, so others can see it too.

Cheers,
Chris
Signature from »Jimmy Page Jr (Chris Pap)« To come to the meetings, install teamspeak from HERE and then press HERE to be transferred directly, and look for the "Linguistic Team" Channel.

47 guests thanked already.
© Linguistic Team International 2019
Context In Motion